Thursday, November 01, 2007

One Big Arrow or One Great Oppurtunity?


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!


I just kanna a very big arrow, to create a video about we the blue guys, the logistician, the Senior Technician of Peace Prairie Detachment. To make the arrow even bigger, the deadline is tight. A draft by Tuesday, a final video before Friday and finally the show time on Friday. All of a sudden I am looking at all the collection of pictures taken of Peace Prairie Detachment and my fellow colleagues. Than I am putting my Apple I-tunes on "party shuffle" hoping that some song might give me a spark of idea how to choreograph this video.

Big arrow but big opportunity for me to start a video project of my life in Peace Prairie Detachment. Have always thought of making a video on the subject of my base and my fellow colleagues but never expect things to happen so soon. The hard part is getting the raw material like video and pictures. Pictures I have tons but video I only have a miserable few mostly taken with digital camera with quality leaving much room to be desired. No problem with getting the machine to work on those video for I have now a video production power house PC, a product of my recent PC Project and a 19" Samsung LCD monitor to view either the masterpiece or garbage in all its wonderful colors. Confirm can process the video fast and without lag.

Oh dear, suddenly I felt like I am back in NYP doing Digital Media Design when the lecturer give us a kick in the nuts and handed us a video assignment to be submitted in a week. Well, I'm not a man to reject a request or an arrow. Take it with a positive note I will, its a challenge for me and a golden opportunity to shine a bit. Gonna put my Heart and Soul into it this time something I have not been doing for a large part of my life at work so far. However I sure hope the arrow have come to me much much earlier at less I got more breathing space for my left creative brain to think instead of squeezing it juice at a snap of a finger.

What to do? You know lah, its always "Rush to Wait and Wait to Rush".

No comments: