Sunday, November 11, 2007

Canteen

Oakley Canteen. BIG EYE SUNGLASS!


Ok I admit, I am crazy about Oakley stuff and never was before I came to USA. This is my latest collection, the Oakley Canteen shade purchase through www.usstandardissue.com , a special program made just for US military and federal government personal to purchase Oakley product at discounted price.

Walking into an Oakley Outlet or a merchandise store almost certainly catch my attention on at less a few product. Never have I been so "brand" crazy in the past, probably a fatter wallet and a sudden priority place on personal imaging sparked a dozen of purchase from Oakley. First it was Sunglass or shades as some would like to call it, to bags and luggage ( got 2 of them now) and now finally into Oakley clothings. I'm afraid, sooner or later my whole wardrobe will be nothing but Oakley stuff. Nothing catches my attention more than an Oakley Outlet whenever I go shopping.

To suggest that its just the brand playing the part in a purchaser decision like mine is an understatement. Most people will swear to the quality of the sunglasses collection Oakley got and will so much to choose from there bound to be a dozen that suits you. The world largest sunglass company can't go wrong in this area isn't that right? I think the next good stuff to get from Oakley will definitely be the bags which is make to last with style. Got myself 2 Roller Duffel from travelling and the only thing I worry about is getting checked by custom every time because its pretty eye catching. Hmm....maybe they just curious how it look inside?

Oakley Big and Small Roller Duffel. Can roll, can carry and can detach front compartment bag.


LOW PRICE! Thats something I will never never find in Singapore. The price of regular Oakley sunglass and bags are appox 40% off those from Singapore and when it comes to factory outlet selling discontinued model or surplus, expect almost 70% lower price than what you would find back in Singapore. And with the current US currency rate plummeting, its getting cheaper to shop right here.

So, I have 7 months more to go. Gonna stock up on Oakley stuff (clothes, bag, accessories and couple more sunglass) before I come back to Singapore. Already thinking of getting a laptop hand carry bag, Juliet sunglass (made of titanium), couple of lens of my half jacket and Canteen sunglass, a jacket, some t-shirt and lots of short sleeve shirt which is very suitable for Singapore weather. I will really miss the shopping here, not just Oakley but other of my favorite brand like Levis, Nautica and Polo Ralph. However Oakley still rules at the top of my list!

No comments: