Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Emperor have left!!!

Yeah!!!! The Emperor have left!!! I rejoicing for my dear Boss and Supervisor who have to entertain him for the past 5 days. Someone (no name mention) came back after sending him off and give us all a big heave of relief. Our very senior 'Obi Wan Kenobi' mood and expression this few days tell me its a torture to entertain or 应酬 with the Emperor. 'Darth Vader' light saber was really no match for Emperor fiery sarcasm on stage. Darth Vader look really sian when Emperor addresses us all clone troopers a second time, a second day.

With the Emperor returning to the Empire, we finally have more room to breath and life return back to normal for us. Come to think of it, I suddenly think Emperor looks like....








Don't know what to say man. Looking at him remind me of the Emperor. Hmm...I think there is this one HK actor he also looks like. Forgot the name liao

No comments: