Monday, November 12, 2007

Crazy Dance

Just completed a MTV of my two Dear colleague, Ah Peng and Adriel dancing in our base. Felt satisfied that I finally make this very funny video clip which I have on my mind the moment I see the raw footage of this 2 dancing king. Dress in coverall and dancing while doing the daily boring task of Standardization of the SOAP machine, they sure have a cheerful outlook of work.

Maybe I should broadcast this clip worldwide to show people the bright and humourous side of working in the Air Force. Alas, we are from a secretive organization and any pictures or video be in good impact or negative impact is strictly not allowed to be broadcast online. So no video here today untill I seek the proper permission from 1st, Ah Gong, 2nd Ah Gong Deputy and finally the cast in the video clip.

Heading out for dinner with Garfield now....

No comments: