Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blog Under Construction

So so so very very very Sian...it was raining cat and dog today in Dallas and there was also a Tornado warning watch. Tornado did touch down on certain area of Dallas and there was fatality and extensive building damage. Bad weather means I am stuck at home the whole day. In US, weather is not play play one... the bad weather can kill people unlike the rain in Singapore which is only good for taking MC and an excuse to come in late for work.

Completed the entire series of the Gundam animation "Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory". Than felt bored again.... So I decided to redesign my blog which so far is still using the default template design provided by the website. I dislike comformance, ordinary or the standards thus have been pondering in the past to redesign my blog to make it much more unique in design.

So far, I only manage to put a "LIVE" Weather image tag on the right column and throw in a couple of mahjong tiles. Couldn't have work faster cause I got to read the coding of the blog line by line to find out which code to make the changes. Besides that, got to use Adobe photoshop to make the "Mahjong tiles" back ground element.

Currently, my blog is undergoing overhaul. Will keep you guys updated on any new improvement or deprovement if you don't like the design which I don't give a heck OK?!?!? Its my blog anyway...

Opps...accidently removed all my good "Cock talking and Mahjong friends" blog link. Will add it back soon, no hard feelings alright?

No comments: