Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas day is coming to town, LIGHT UP!


Boy....Christmas is coming and Christmas falls on a Monday which means another round of LONG LONG weekend for our guys right here. Still have not plan for what I gonna do for the weekend, gonna check out whats going on in town right before Christmas.

Looking at all the lightings going around Coppell area and seeing my Balcony looking so dark and dull and Halloween Spooky each night I came home from night shift makes feel so out of place. I told myself I got to get those creative juice flowing again and do some Home improvement for this Christmas Season.

Time to light up for the season, set the tune to Christmas and of the beaten track a bit of Cartoon for my Balcony decor. Got some white lightings and color lightings from Walgreens and a inflatable Tigger the Tiger character from "Winnie The Pooh and Friends". Did not thought of getting Winnie The Pooh instead cause I find that bear too gay for my liking and Tigger does some how represent my character. Not wanting to be just another ordinary looking christmas lighting, I decided to spice up the atmosphere with a portable radio playing Christmas song burn from my MP3 collection from Dusk to Dawn right from my Balcony. I hope the passer by will find this concept much more refreshing ( hopefully not too much of a noise pollution). 18 tracks playing in Shuffle and Repeat Mode.




To tell you guys the truth, I did all the set up during the day time and the tweaking and tuning of the lightings and music in the early morning hours after my nightshift work...in the cold...hands numb already. Just hope that all this work will brighten the days of each and everyone passing by my apartment daily.

No comments: