Monday, December 18, 2006

Sunday...

Sunday, the only real weekend I got this week. Wake up pretty late at 1.30pm and drove out for lunch along Beltline Rd. I really miss my car which right now is still at the Body workshop getting the door fix up and it will be until Monday evening that I will get my vehicle back. So in the mean time I got to drive Ricky's Corrolla around... his car is just too comfortable for me but thanks him anyway else I'll be handicapped for the weekend.


It was Grilled Pork Chop lunch at "PHO Republic Noodle and Rice Restaurant" which so far is the best place for Vietnamese cuisine that I know of. Food is not cheap here is Dallas and the only cheaper alternative is actually home cook. For a glass of ice water, a plate of grilled pork chop rice and some tips, it have already set me back US$9, approx S$14. Thats like 6 plates of Chicken Rice and still some spare change to go. But you know, I got used to the price here and there is absolutely nothing more convenient than paying the bill and filling the stomach without doing the cooking and washing. Not even a blink of an eye when I paid the bill.




Next stop, my monthly haircut at "Vision Salon". As usual, went looking for my regular hairdresser TINA. No haircut instruction need to be given for a regular patron like me... she knew right away what style I wanted and both of us just talk cock and sing song while she do up my hair. Was feeling really tired still even with that long sleep I got since early last night so I was looking forward to the hair washing after the cut. I guess Tina must have sensed that I was looking tired and I got the wonderful experience of a long hair wash process. Not just an ordinary hairwash but a nice long head massage with shampoo on. Ahh......so so so shiok and fingers so so so strong....kekeke. I mean she is pretty but she is also really good with hair wash and making customer have to extraordinary hairwash feel. I literally relax into sleep mode... Wash up, Dry up, style up and ready to leave not forgetting to tip TINA for her great hairstyling service and also buy a bottle of hairgel from her.




Head off the Fry's Electronic next to return the 'Guitar Hero' games that I got no time to play with. To my shocking surprise, they do not allow for software to be return when the wrapping have been taken off. That sux.... to be frank my intention is to just play the game for a week and return it to the store since they got a 30 Days return policy. Seems like my plan backfired this time for I did not read the fine prints about the policy for return or exchange of software. No choice, got to keep it with me. At less I enjoy the game just that I do not have the luxury time to spend on video games so the thought of returning came to my mind. Pay now, enjoy and return before 30 days...that was my plan. Sian Sian Sian.... failed plan liao. But I still got Plan B...kekeke, must win the Ang Mo in anyway I can, so will be going back to the store again tomorrow to carry out Plan B.

Spend the rest of the evening with Mun Kiat, Shirlene, Phua Wee Seng and his family plus Aaron and His wife to some far away place to enjoy the Christmas lighting competition at some residential estate. I think the place is call 'Deersville" somewhere far North of 121 Highway, right next to Legacy Drive. We got our pro photographer Garfield with us and took lots of picture. Will need to get the picture from him someday and post on my online photogallery and share with you guys. Took some nice and some crazy pictures.

Have our Dinner at a Mexican Restaurant nearby. Food is good but too filling for Asian small stomach. Everyone have poor blood circulation to the brain after such filling meal that we headed home straight away... I was tired but have already plan to pick up my friend who came back from Las Vegas with his wife today. Glad to see them feeling so refreshed and smile across the face after their Holiday. I wish I was on a Holiday right now.... so tired of work sometime. Need to get that refreshment and smile back to my face again.




Haiz...sigh....the next Holiday I got will be my home trip is March 2007. Can't wait to see my family, my good brothers, my Dear Dear, my own house, my god son and daugters, my favourite roti prata join...QUICK QUICK! GOD MAKE TIME FLIES!!!

No comments: