Friday, December 01, 2006

So soft, it melt in your hands..

Natural Ice Kacang, anyone wanna try?


30th November 4.00pm

Snowflakes so soft it melt in your hand and not in the mouth. I got it wrong, this morning snow was actually sleet because what falls to the ground from the sky are just tiny spherical ball of ice. What we got right now is real SNOW and true to what I have been told, each snowflakes look unique. In any case, it was a really nice but cold experience.

Latest picture taken from my Balcony

Right now, the roof of the apartment in my neighbourhood have already been filled with snowflakes and it is really a dramatic sight to see it getting blown off the roof by the strong gust coming from North West. It felt like a blizzard to me with the wind and snow, of course I never been in a blizzard before so I guess this snow was quite intense...keke

Someone vandalized the roof...

VIDEO CLIP OF SNOWING IN COPPELL,DALLAS


The snow came quickly and left quickly. Its like drug that give you a temporary great feeling but withdrawen symptoms afterwards. What was snow earlier on gave way to gloomy evening weather, cold and quiet. However, we guys sure have fun taking pictures to show the world our first winter snow experience and of course lots of cold limbs here and there. Its so cold out there right now, I'll just stay at home to blog, play Playstation and watch Anime over hot tea and Pizza with my friends here...

Me and my Room-mate Ricky.




Me and Ah Chan, Delta Platoon mate and now together in the CH-47SD/D helicopter servicing team

No comments: