Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ku Ku Ang Mo reversing

Today I went to my local area Car Workshop called "Driver's Edge". All the mechanic right there are certified mechanic which means their labour cost is charged per hour.

After leaving my car for almost an hour for their free engine inspection, one of the mechanic assisted me to reverse the car out of the workshop, unfortunately while doing so he forgotten to close the driver side door and accidently collided the door with the workshop building's pillar. This is my car first accident in United States but the driver was not me.

Haiz....have to leave my Car in the workshop for a few days for the Driver's Edge guys to change a new door for me and of course FOC (Free Of Charge). In the meantime, I am going to be handicapped again.

What begin as a routine 1 hr inspection ends with a broken door. This is call Murphy Law; "The Law broadly states that things will go wrong in any given situation, if you give them a chance".

No comments: