Monday, December 18, 2006

We are hanging on a precarious position

Sick should take MC but sometime no choice.

Sometime I feel our Empire is in a dangerous "manpower" position.
If 1 guy goes on MC, we suddenly have shortage of manpower
Now the empire is downsizing. We got less man but we might have more work.
So what if they say its call 'Right Sizing" I think its just sound nice to pacify others outside the Empire.


Blog: Riccardo!!! Can you be less negative and talk about something morejoyous!!!

Riccardo: Oh...Ok... My good Brother Son's have just celebrated his 1 years old birthday. I am very bad at remembering birthday even for my mum and dad so I guess it was on the 13th November. Here is the link to P.C Wu's son, Ryan Wu 1 years old birthday photogallery. Wah!!! Look at that boy, so much hair on his head already and so Kawaii!

No comments: