Friday, December 01, 2006

Thursday Morning Snow

30th Novemember 10.30am

Thank god I did not laze in bed this morning. I was expecting the cup of water to freeze up this morning due to the 0 degrees temperature but it did not. Than after making some hot water for morning coffee and my thermoflask to hot tea to keep me warm for the day, it starts to drizzle. Next its SNOWING!!!! Boy was I a excited, quickly headed to the balcony in my T-shirt and shorts forgetting that its freezing and wind chilling. Totally caught in the moment man...

Its not the kind of obvious snowing we usually get to see in TV and Movie...just a drizzle snowing and a drizzle rain. I attempted to take a video of it but its too fade to be captured on film. Now I am starting to feel the freeze pain in my hands so off I put on my track pants, jacket, cap and gloves, headed to the carpark for further investigation. Manage to grab some snow that fell onto the car bonnet.


My neighbours Nissan and Mr Frosty's skin on Bonnet


Mr Frosty's skin flakes on my hands

No comments: