Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009 and photos of the week.

Happy Chinese New Year 2009 to all my friends and fans (if there was even any to begin with). Wish you all good health and family harmony in the new year amidst the economic recession. May the year of the Ox brings about a bull market for the Singapore Economy.

As for me, I had just completed the first lecture for all 3 Uni modules I had embark on for the first Semester at SIM. So far so good, lots of self initiated studies to be made and time discipline to be committed. That could mean less time spend on my 2 past times, blogging and modeling. Today is the eve of Chinese New Year but my family had already sat for the traditional reunion dinner yesterday. This morning, mum and dad had set off to Genting Highland for a 3 day holiday. I think its a long over due break for mum who work long hours for the past few weeks at the laundry factory during the festive peak period and dad who spend days doing spring cleaning and CNY decoration. I admit I did not help out at all due to work and studies. Its time for them to take a break, relative visit can come later since CNY had always been 15 days long traditionally.



Right after school on Friday, I headed down to Telok Blangah Crescent to close a small business deal with a new customer. Manage to sell a used Oakley Ski goggles and added more new fundings to the big future plans of mine. I decided to head up to Telok Blangah Hills and check out the night atmosphere of Henderson Wave bridge and the night view of Singapore from atop the bridge. Nice and breezy... decided to take some photo with my HTC Diamond phone.




Saturday morning was spend shopping at Wisma Atrium for a leather shoes in preparation of the numerous "red bomb" invitation from my brothers. Got one from Beetle Bug. Lots of sneakers and shoes from Beetle Bug and Aldo caught my attention as well, its the style I like and I probably will be spending my next pay check for a nice pair of sneakers from either store. Late breakfast with my sis at Toast Box located at Wisma's Food Republic. The soft boiled egg are super smooth with the soy sauce and pepper and I wish I could emulate those quality every morning.

A cup of breakfast kopi while enjoying the morning sight of Orchard Road.

How to hold on dearly to the MRT's priority seats without feeling guilty??? Pretend to sleep!

Man in a cradle, on a priority seats. Identity are protected.

Got this really sweet and cute thank you notes from my neighbor.

HAPPY "牛" YEAR!!!

No comments: