Saturday, January 17, 2009

Old Japanese Drama MTV

I seldom watch Japanese Drama, the craze of young girls and boys during my secondary school and Poly times when Korean Drama haven't even had a foothold on our TV. However I got this compilation album that features popular 90s Japanese TV Drama Songs that I like to listen.because It reminds me of the younger innocent years where most of us got outrageous dreams and believed that things in life is as dramatic as TV series. Recently I converted all the songs into MP3 for my 80GB IPod. While sorting out my timetable for my first semester in UniSim, I took a short break and decided to check out some of this Japanese Drama's Opening on Youtube...



Tokyo Love Story




Great Teacher Onizuka G.T.O





Under The Same Roof I





魔女的條件


No comments: