Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Misson Accomplished thanks to "Gui Ren"

It was 3 days of planned mission that did not go according to plan. A mission faces accidental footage erasure, heavy cargo movement, poor weather, fever, diarrhea, acute hunger, sudden lost of buggy support and equipment malfunction. As most boss always like to quote "I don't need the process, just the results". Today I conclude its mission accomplished despite all the hiccups and the results seems a bit hasty due to the short time frame I got to complete it. I own the success to the following selfless old and new found friends,

1- Call sign - "God Speak". But I called him "God Send" for he is riding beside the two Chief of our respective Organization when he offered to give the me a lift on the buggy. Without his support and generosity despite the huge rank difference between us, I would not have the chance to capture some important videos of the day.

2- Alan a.k.a Thai Speaking Photographer. He is actually Singaporean but he speak really good Thai! Thanks for his creative direction in ensuring the mission success.

3- Toh Choon. Bringing the laptop with out the power adapter...now I'm screwed. Sheer coincidence that he brought his laptop along (full accessories) and offered to hook it up to the big screen.

4- Palm. She helped me personalized the welcome and thank you message of the video in Thai writings. I am sure our foreign counterparts are impressed with our effort.

5- Ah Khor. Unconditional and unquestion actions when I requested for his assistance with administrative issues of the day. The little little things that could had bog me down.

6- Encik Hui PLAB. His generousity to loan us his flights video camera else I would had contracted neck cramp and eye strains from just solely using the view finder.

7- Timothy. For thanking our efforts and showing us the importance of this mission to maintain Peace and Harmony of the 2 nation.

8- Encik Ong. High resolution RTAF logo.

9- Our Foreign Counterparts. Thanks for the gift of a USB drive cleverly disguise as a pen!



No comments: