Monday, January 05, 2009

Something Stupid.

Forgot to set the hand brake, nearly roll into another car.
Forgot to take the pail after car washing, nearly lost a pail.
Forgot to wind up window after parking, nearly lost my IPOD.

Sometime I wonder how forgetful and stupid I can get before I become the victim of Darwin's Theory Of Evolution. I often get myself into predicament and had to do lots of salvage operation in the end to get the right thing that went wrong right again. Sometime I get myself into schedule clashes.

I think I lack planning and foresight. Or simply lack of focus. Seems to be bother by something in my mind today, something or someone just running me tired in my mind. Got to shake the thoughts off, got to shake the thoughts off...this is getting to be an obsession.

No comments: