Monday, February 02, 2009

Christmas 2008 Nine Dragon gathering photos

Although its long over due, I still got to share this pictures I took from Daphne's Facebook. To share with my brothers out there who always drop by my blog eager to find out my next crazy mtv stunts which unfortunately is getting as rare as a blue moon nowadays.

Thanks to Daphne and Eddie for organizing the gift exchange and gathering session for Christmas at their new home at Bedok Reservoir View. Its wonderful feeling to have all the brothers gathered under one roof once again to celebrate Christmas Eve with drinks, poker and gifts from each other. I still vividly remember our Christmas gathering in 2007, we were at Bro Alfred new home. I think this year Christmas we should head to Eechyi place, don't you agree? Well, when I have my own place (hopefully a condo or landed property) I will hold one Christmas gathering as well... jolly good fun.

No comments: