Saturday, February 07, 2009

Strike!

Today is 7th February 2008, my Mitsubishi Lancer is exactly 2 years old. Today I brought 4D for the first time in 3 years since "MK" wanted to buy at the 7-11 near his home.

Today I STRIKE LOTTERY!!!! Woo hoo!!!! I won the consolation price for 2567, my car plate number! Its just S$60 of winning though but I am really happy bout it. What coincidence.

Today I saw "her" on Facebook. I almost forgot about her until I see her again on an old photo. I'm trying to contact "her" now for I own "her" an apology. Yes, after so many years I still had the guilty feelings about what happen back than. Always wanted to contact her back than to say sorry but unfortunately I lost her number and soon I lost memory. Hopefully I am able to find her through Facebook this time round and hopefully she forgive me for the past.

Today I tell myself to clear some old debts... psychological debts.

No comments: