Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sell Cheap Stuff

Soon the 26 boxes of stuff I had shipped out of United States will be arriving at my door step. My prediction is between mid to the end of July. Good thing my apartment comes with a big living room/ hall to stack up those boxes otherwise my whole family will hardly have anywhere to walk around until I took out all the items from the box and place them out.

I definitely don't have a big bed room for everything and lying around my apartment are things of the past thats no longer in use. Throwing them away to make room for new stuff is such a waste so I created an online shop just to sell it off at a cheap price.


As time goes by, I will be putting up more item on Sales. Some of them old junk lying around my apartment and some item I got from the States that I not longer uses or its just too "odd one out" to be in the apartment. Please show you support and get something from me! My lost is your gain ;) Thanks.

No comments: