Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boxes arrive from USA, set up Wii

After a short wait of almost 2 months, my 26 boxes from USA is finally delivered to my door step , in my house in Singapore. I felt overwhelmed by all the boxes stacked up in the balcony, I have no idea where to start. Its just too much stuff to handle at once. So it will be 1 boxes per day and after getting out stuff that I brought on behalf of my sis and friends, I decided to unpack the most precious thing amount all the boxes, my Nintendo Wii.

Dad was the first person I got to experience the entertainment value of this very unique video game console and after a few rounds of tennis and bowling, I almost believe that my dad had become a kid. Never in my life did I see him behave so excitingly when playing video game till today. Well to be frank, he never played video game in his life and this is the first time he did. Can you believe it? I got home from work at 12am to setup the Nintendo Wii in my living room, on my 42" plasma TV and we both played till 2am. What a great way of building good father and son relationship but I hope we did not wake the neighbors up with our cheering and jeering. Next person I will encourage to play the video games on Nintendo Wii will be mum and sis. I guess it will be good exercise for them. This is yet another good excuse to stay at home during the weekend, get a couple of friends over for a long night of gaming, drinks and finally out for supper at 848.

Tomorrow will be setting up my desktop PC....

Oh by the way, its Monday again and work is much slower pace compare to last week. I think I am in a great mood today first thanks to a better working relationship with Ghost today and next the Wii gaming session and sharing experience with dad. I hope everyday is as jolly as today. Life will be even more jollier if I found out where Mas Selamat, the fugitive terrorist is hiding since there is a price tag of $1 million dollar for leads to his whereabout. Wonder how many local Bounty Hunter will emerge victorious.

No comments: