Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heading to Japan next Friday!!!!

Hooray! After almost 2 months of work back here in Singapore, its finally time to take my leave and head out for an oversea trip! Yes, my last oversea trip was Japan and I'm going Japan again from 8th to 12th August and thats next week! Can't get enough of that country especially all the Anime toys and Sashimi. This time, I will be revisiting a few places I have been too but did not explore throughly and also visit a Palace. Time to plan the Japan itinerary again. One of the places I really like to head back to again will be the Sushi Restaurant at Tsukiji Fish Market thanks to the friendly chef and wonderful food he and his wife prepared for me the last time. Ueno Park will be revisited again as I did not have enough time to explore it the last time. Finally, on the first day of arrival, I will be heading to Disneyland! Whheeeee...

Ok did I mention that I got a free air ticket and accommodation at a 4 star hotel this time round?

No comments: