Saturday, June 07, 2008

Summer Cleaning of my room

Two years plus of absent, my bed room becomes a warehouse. Have been clearing out my bedroom to the way I like it. Sorting out whats of value and what becomes garbage, putting unwanted stuff in boxes to be sold online, setting up my work station and cable management. Good thing those 23 boxes from United States will only arrive 1 month later so I still got time to shift things around.

This morning, I finally got my mobile phone line up after 4 phone call to Singtel mobile since yesterday. Shouldn't have taken that many number of phone call if they could just get it connected with 24 hours. Alas, they were late... Started mass SMSing my friends telling them I am back to the little dot and got a few replies from unknown numbers. It seems that most of them have changed mobile numbers and all my SMS was forwarded. They replied through their new number that makes me unable to figure out who is who.

Yesterday evening, I dropped by Alfred & April apartment at Sembawang for a visit. Randall was already there doing something to Alfred's PC. We sat down, have a can of Tiger Beer, my first since coming back to Singapore, and Alfred recalls the accident he had at NDU. His burn wounds are healing well and thank God the oxygenated flame did not kanna his "brother" and face (pretty good looking guy). Looking at the pictures of the fresh wound he took at the Hospital remind me of uncooked luncheon meat...yucks. Eddie was late but thats understandable for he have to spend time with his wife after work. Appreciate his effort to drop by and catch up with me. I missed Alfred customary wedding but he got all the photos and video to show me that night. Sigh....I miss the fun and missed catching up with some former class mate from primary schools and secondary schools. Come to think of it, I haven't check out Eechyi and Shiyan wedding pictures yet. Gonna call them sometime next week. AHAHAHAHAHAAH...soon I will be God-Father for their children. Sound really Mafia...

Heading downtown for dinner with Randall and Joachim later on and a nights out at Gotham Penthouse. Some new hangout in Singapore I never heard off. Last one I been to is St James power house.

No comments: