Friday, June 06, 2008

Back home, in Singapore

Not really the Jepun school mei mei we were looking for but still a nice photo shoot.

Back from Japan and thats my favorite picture of the trip taken outside Senoji Temple at Asakusa. Its 4am right now and I have just finish unpacking my two big luggage, took a early morning shower while recalling all the highlights and tragedy of my 2 years in USA. A fresh new start back home in Singapore now and the first business of the day is sorting out my 11th floor apartment and next is adapting back to a Singaporean lifestyle of the heat and humidity, makan at kopitiam with jargons (Tiger beer, "Kick Ball", Kopi Konsong, Teh See, Mee Pok Tah..etc), no Walmart but NTUC, PAP, crowded shopping center, paid parking and finally work life.

Need to get my mobile phone back online later on in the day since its currently suspended. My number is still 91392381 in case anyone need to contact me on any issue other than work which can wait till the 11th.


Time to contact my good friends in Singapore again. Hmm...thinking of a Karaoke session to exercise my throat.

No comments: