Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Cup, The Cat and The Mosaic.

Photo taken at Ghibli Museum, Mitaka

If you notice, my Tokyo Tour photo blog was uncompleted when I posted on my blog previously. Just too many picture and to be honest, I am getting a bit tired sorting out all the picture from 5 different camera. So many pictures but I find this one attractive. Simple, good low angle perspective shot, nice color contrast and finally a good looking photo from my camera. I am a poor photographer I admit and this ones a saving grace by sheer coincidence. Beauty in the eye of the beholder, so whats gold to me might be crap to some. Please comment on this picture...

Sunday evening right now and since Friday evening, its been a weekend pack full of activity.

Friday: Went out for KungFu Panda with Joanne and Catherine at Cineleisure than Supper. Highly recommended movie and lots of humor value in it. Its really nice to be remembered by my two former Secondary School Junior who I only met last Christmas.

Saturday: Head down to Bedok to meet my Sis. Have lunch with her before going to Benjamin (my sis colleague) house to fix PC. Spend the later part of the afternoon at brother Eddie new apartment before heading to Bedok Blk416 for dinner with Shirlene, MK, Ah Chan, Jardine, Ricky and his soon to be wife, Sharon. After dinner we headed down to IKEA at Tampines to get chairs for my apartment's mahjong table and a desk chair for my sis.

Sunday: Went Orchard Paragon and Takashimaya with Mum, Dad and Sis. Sis got a new mobile phone. I brought raw honey. Mum got two cooking utensil even though she have not cooked for a long time. Is this a sign she is going into the Kitchen soon? Headed to pick up Grandma at her Bendemeer Rd apartment before driving down to Toa Payoh for dinner at Oasis. Q is too long there so switch to dinner at the restaurant next to Grandma apartment block named "Li Hua". Father Day dinner this time round and food was great.

Monday: Tomorrow is working day, again...

No comments: