Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poor leadership.

上梁不正,下梁歪。 Thats what I would describe the kind of atmosphere I am working in right now. First its a lack of knowledge and management skill from the top of within, than it a lack of professionalism and really fuck up attitude by the middle man and finally the rest who remain silence in this hell of a mess. Sometime I analogy this situation as watching a great car like Ferrari been badly maintain. I got to admit I am the silence one, I wish I have the power to voice out but I guess its not appropriate now.

Couple of new guys who just join our little section, a honey comb of this Empire. I sure hope they are properly groomed for the future, be it a challenge, an opportunity or most of all the "Shit work". Currently, I wonder how their OJT program are going for them. I hope those who have constructive knowledge or experience to share with them openly while those who are just hanging on and wasting a Master Sergent slot to keep quiet and don't disturb them. Cannot tahan this kind of people, bloody unprofessional, no leadership and no empathy. I really wonder how the hell they are offered to stay on in the Empire. Will be fired in the outside world.

One of my guy will be leaving soon and that leave a rather big void to fill up. He is suppose to be the best and I think he got potential too. However I suspect he is poorly appreciated and isolated. Just work and no human touch, one cannot endure that long.

What happen in US stay in US. In my heart, I really hope to see "Justice Bao" coming back to head our section when his tour of duty ends in November. To me, he is a prime example of Leadership+Knowledge+Discipline+ Fighting Spirit. For now, I just gonna endure this mess oblivious to some and find my way out of it.

No comments: