Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer is here, so hot.

I came back to Dallas and fall sick. First of all its suddenly so hot right now. Second, the sudden lack of trees and greenery means the oxygen content is reduced. For someone who have live the life in the South Dakota highlands of mountain trees aplenty a grassland amasses, the sudden change in environment take some getting use to. Falling sick is a way for my body to re adapt to city lifestyle.

No more room service staff to clean up the mess in the bathroom and bedroom. No more free air conditioning and new bed sheet change everyday. No more in door water theme park and the exciting water slides. No more free pick up to and fro tourist destination of our choice. Its back normal once again.

I just received a letter from my doctor billing me US$25 for not showing up for an appointment. KNN.... when was the last time someone charge me money for not turning up for an appointment? WTF. This is the kind of policy the Doctor here got. I don't think there will be such shit if I miss my appointment at the local clinic in Singapore. Maybe doctor here don't have much client so every client count but they sure piss me off with that US$25 bill.

I wonder if living in a 4 season country will make me grow older. I sense my cells are dying faster. Yet again, living in a 1 season country like Singapore but with all the stress level building up, cells still die faster anyway. In any case, we all will kick out bucket sooner or later. Better enjoy while you have the time and money. So I'm heading to Rocky Mountain and Yellowstone National Park this week!!! A Road Trip!! Yeah!

Think I gonna make a scrap book out of this road trip, collecting bits and pieces of interesting stuff along the way to document my journey. Will not be bringing a laptop this time round just a scrap book, some glues, a few pen of different colors, my imagination and my creativity to do a "OFFLINE BLOG" during the road trip.

No comments: