Friday, June 22, 2007

Into the ocean

Just celebrated Boss birthday a while ago during our overnight stay at Amerinn Hotel. Went ahead and show our appreciation for his leadership with a birthday cake, a birthday song and a birthday pool dip. A couple of our guys fell into the swimming pool while trying to thrown boss into it. Someone must have push them from behind while they were struggling to drop him into the water in celebration. I was not spared from the water treatment when Matthew took "revenge" thinking I was the one who push, Russian Bear hug me and thrown me into the :pool. Damn was I shivering when I got up... What a night. :)

Pack of Predators wait patiently for the prey to take the bait

The Prey took the bait and was awfully outnumbered and captured

Ended up in a pool of cold soup seasoned with Chlorine and whatever was leftover from the morning patrons.


I was not spared from the cold soup too.

No comments: