Saturday, June 02, 2007

A sudden realization....

A sudden realization that when I stop blogging about my complains about me as a slave in this Empire, things seems to go on well and smooth around me. Even though the stress level might be a bit higher due to preparation because the Empire will be going on a mission to place code named "SD" (Super Duper?) and the fact that I got to burn my weekend to prepare our battleship for next week deployment, there is not a single grain of negativity in me. Hmm...maybe thinking positively and having a positive outlook really did make me into a "Good Energy" magnet. No screw up and no undue stress up till now. A happy slave

Been in the Empire for over a year and I sure have learn much about my role in the slavery system. In fact I shouldn't call myself a slave anymore, its so so negative. I should be call the Terran Marines, The Protoss Zealots or the Zerg Zerglings. No longer the SCV, Probe or Drones. (Now I am talking in Starcraft context :) . After accumulation of all the experience from my trial and tribulation, I deserve better than to consider myself a slave.

Well pretty excited that we will be heading out for deployment next week. Its my first deployment and I'm pretty excited about it cause its the first deployment for me. Have pretty much prepared all the official stuff for my secondary appointment right over there. Right now I got to plan what clothes to bring there, what books I wanna complete during my 2 weeks stay right there, what games I wanna load in my Nintendo DS Lite, where I like to go sight seeing during R&R, how I am gonna blog over there and how I gonna spend those idle time when all our Battleship are operating smooth as vanilla cream. Man....I make it sound like I am going on a Holiday or something.... Will be taking loads of photography during this trip.

Its Saturday morning 5.00am right now. So whats my plan later on? First I need to go Walmart and return some stuff. Walmart have a 90 days return policy so any thing that your brought that don't satisfied you after sometime, you can return it. Next I need to get a hair cut from Tina. My head is becoming the Amazon jungle. Following up, I have to continue work on the rotor head pressure test kit project. Will be heading to Home Depot to get some parts that I have miss out when I ask the supply guys to purchase using the Empire funds. And Finally, continue my training on GUITAR HERO 2!!!! I am already playing on 5 buttons and its hard...very very hard to get most of the songs right.

No comments: