Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Aircraft hopping till Xiao

Today our guys went onto so much aircraft for FCF that literally everyone was wearing flight suit in our section. For once in my career I lost track of which chopper I went for FCF and which one I did not. We got two team, my team (RT 1) and my other team (RT 2). I was on Chopper A early in the morning for ground run and Chopper B an hour later for ground run again while Chopper C test flight was carried out by our RT 2 . Following up I brought Chopper A for its test flight during lunch time and RT2 took Chopper B for its test flight. Right after I came back and took a quick lunch my team handle the last flight of the day for Chopper C which we have did some track and balance adjustment after failing the last flight. Chopper C came back passing the test.


I guess since all our guys were wearing green flight suit today, it become a symbol of "GO" or "SURE PASS" for all the Chopper undergoing test flight today (Red is the opposite meaning "NO GO"). Sure enough, we were not the show stopper for the day and all our birds are fit and healthy after all those scrambling we got for the day. Thank god this is not the peak of summer else we will really burn out. Even so, it was pretty warm to be in the Chopper itself and each and every flight I pray the pilots turn on the two big ceiling fan fitted on top of the Chopper before I melt like cheese in the heat.

No comments: