Monday, April 02, 2007

Who am I today? -- A Gardener, A Key Finder...

Today, I am a Gardener. I finally decided to fulfill a small little goal in my heart; to start a mini Garden in my balcony. Some soil, some seeds and a couple of recycled container set the motion in action...

This is my balcony....this is my plant nursery.


Ben and Jerry, Hagen Daz, I am not... little potty plant I am


A very environmental conscience RSAF personal... reusing old filters as flower pots.


Even the popcorn container from SeaWorld San Antonio can be put to good use. So is the BabyDoll Strip Club Syringe for watering.

Once Yummy now full of dirt...

Today, I am a Key finder. I lost my car keys, I thought I lost it. I got to use my backup keys but I understand the kind of person I am. I am someone who does not like
mystery, no stone should be left unturned. Where the hell is my key? I thought I came home with it today after yesterday guard duty. For the whole day, my mood is not good. I don't like the idea of having no backup at all. 1 car key is not enough. Duplicating it cost a few hundred thanks to the built in computer chip. Alas, after almost a full day of search and recalling, I finally found it in a little bag I use 2 days ago... Thank god.

No comments: