Friday, April 13, 2007

Whats in that box?

Something big came into my letter box today...


Quack! Quack! Whats in that box?


Quack? A Box full of plastic bags?


QUACK!!! Its my new Onyx Nintendo DS Lite!!!


Came together with a $15 Circuit City discount voucher! Wahahaha... earn their US$24 voucher and now they gave me a $15 voucher. Really value their customer.



Behold its Blackness...


And its Brightness.


Hurray!!! So I finally get my life first handheld console!!! A Nintendo DS Lite. Been waiting and chasing for it past couple of weeks. Thanks to a bit of patience and luck, i got it at US$116 instead of US$140. In fact I have already plan to get it when I was back during my home trip in Singapore. Back than, Lollipop girl lend me her DS Lite and I was immediately hooked! For someone who use a PALM Handheld during work, its almost natural that the Nintendo DS Lite be the my choice gaming console. So back than (again) I brought some DS Lite accessories since its cheaper in Singapore...

This is a 3 in one package. A black DS Lite Bag, 2 extendable stylus and Screen protector sheet. MADE IN JAPAN.


Crystal case with customizable skin to protect the DS Lite from dirt, thumb print and scratches.

R4 to play "Chiong" games and a MicroSD card to store the games.

Hmm...I think I will start with Trauma Center: Under the Knife, than Mama's Cooking , next will be Advance War: Dual Strike and finally Nintendogs! Wah lau...now my PC got 50++ DS Lite Games!!! Play till Siao...

No comments: