Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mother Nature give me the pain...

Ever played Warcraft II or Warcraft III? I hope you guys still remember the mighty Blizzard spell conjured by the Wizards of the Alliance. Its like blade shape hailstones falling from the Sky annihilating any living creature on the ground.

Just yesterday, I was hit by hailstones when I just got out of my car after getting back from the gym. At first I thought it was just the heavy rain but the sound of "poke poke poke" on the ground tell otherwise. Damn, just that short distance from my sheltered carpark to my apartment, I think I got hit probably a dozen times by those hails the size of a cherry. Felt like a couple of kids throwing stones at me.

Thank god I donated no blood to the occasion but my poor hand phone drop onto a puddle of water and immediately short circuit. Luckily is a cheapo Nokia 3120 which I got free from my colleauge. I could have use my Sony Ericsson W810i but it got really poor network reception since its a Singapore network mobile phone. So I got a new hand phone today after re contracting my current Cingular lines for an additional 2 years. My brand new Nokia 6102i....the first "Flip-Phone" I ever own.

Close Sesame...


Open Sesame!

Currently, my life is Nintendo DS madness. Been playing Advance War Dual Strike for the whole night yesterday and a bit of pet care in Nitendogs. What a great time and boredom kiler machine!

No comments: