Sunday, April 08, 2007

Free US$24 Circuit City Gift Card! No Nintendo DS Lite :(


I was suppose to pick up my new Onyx (Black) Nintendo DS Lite which I ordered online through Circuit City websites. The location for my pick up is the Circuit City outlet nearby at Lewisville. To my surprise, when I reach the store the staff apologize that there was some kind of system error on their website which allowed me to place an order when the Black Nintendo DS Lite was actually out of stock.

So they have to cancel my order on the spot but not without giving me a US$24 dollar Circuit City Gift Card as their sincere apology since money always make human happy. Great. This time my Nintendo DS Lite will be US$24 cheaper.


The store actually had White ones but I die die bust get the Black one. Black are pretty hard to find around the area and stock ran out fast. Guess I just gonna purchase it online and have their warehouse ship to my home directly.

No comments: