Monday, April 23, 2007

MAC or PC? Apple or Orange?


Its the time of the year to buy a new laptop again. Not that my current laptop is too slow or I grew tired of it or what, its just that I am thinking of getting something more portable than my bulky 15.4" Toshiba laptop which weight like brick when I carry it around during my vacation trip. I sure hope the laptop could fit into my bag pack instead of needing a laptop bag for itself during my bag packing trip in United States.

Anyway, its time to look for a new laptop, not just for me to have a lighter and smaller alternative of keeping myself "connected" while on holiday but also the fact that I will be giving my current laptop to my mum who is just starting to learn how to playwatch DVDs and use the touch pad of the laptop. Its so wonderful to see my elder one taking the enriching step into the IT realm. So giving her my laptop will encourage her ever more to explore the wonderful world of multimedia and Internet which now is just bread and butter to me and sometimes realizing its just a normal part of my life, nothing too wonderful to brag about.

After looking at so so so many 13.3 in and below laptop which either looks boring or cost a bomb. I am starting to contemplate getting a Apple Mac Book. Hmm... doesn't its design and color remind me of the Nintendo DS Lite I just recently brought? Doing research right now and comparing Mac and PC. I seldom play PC games anymore cause I have Playstation 2 and Nintendo DS Lite, more than enough games to enjoy (too much games sometimes). So a PC or Laptop to me is just to check e-mails, right rubbish and nonsense blog , watch video, do some photo editing, some crazy video and of course blogging.

At the moment, still learning more about Apple Mac and Mac OS using my Laptop and Windows XP (how ironic). Feel like a communist right now thinking of defecting to the Free West Democracy. So far, it all look pretty good for the Mac. Gonna head down to the store and do some hands on.

More muscle. Less moolah. The new MacBooks. Starting at just $1,099.

No comments: