Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Weather Getting Cold

The Weather getting colder and colder as time flies,

I am staying at home watching CSI,


Great TV show thats worth a try,


Like making Korean Food later on for the first time,


Yesterday the temepature right here hit 9 degree celsius in the morning, the coldest temperature since I experience the last chilling in Canada Toronto. I woke up in the middle of the night to natures call and thank goodness my apartment is "fur" carpeted but unfortunately the toilet floor was cold wood and the toilet seat felt like Ice. I got to make a quick bombing run before my butt get freeze up.

Looks like beside the area I have been lying on the whole night, the rest of the bed is really cold too. Probably those springs underneath all the cushioning is cold steel. I got to lay my warm blanket on top of the bed and brought out the comforter to use.

Autumn is here and its not even winter yet. I am already feeling tired and slow because of the cold weather. Too much "Yin" energy in the air and for guys like me, we thrive of "Yang" energy. Too cold is no good. Time to make lots of curry, Tom Yam soup or any hot and spicy food the boost my body before winter.

No comments: