Thursday, October 12, 2006

Don't rush me!!!

Bloody hell, just because you guys want to go back home early that does not means you can rush me and my guys with our work? Wanna go home? Please have the pleasure to go ahead and stop interuppting us at work. Our heart, mind and soul + physical strenght have been pour into our objective for the day and there is little room for nonsense. So please, leave if you can't wait and leave us in peace.

Nearly snapped today when I realise that all this rushing is because we are going to have a "MEET THE BIG BOSS" session tomorrow at 12pm and I am the less interested in it. No wonder everyone want to get home early. Now, did anyone even briefed all of us initally? I only knew it at the 11th hours. Could use some mental preparation here, at less. Hmm... will our question be answer satisfactory by BIG BOSS, will there be any concrete follow-up action to address our concern, will it be just another Wayang? Whatever it is, I just going to sit in and watch the drama unfold tomorrow.

No comments: