Friday, October 13, 2006

Crazy Working hours on Friday the 13th

Wow! (I am sounding sarcastic here) We are going to work at 7.30am later on in the morning. Guess what, I started work at 12pm today and got home only at 12.10am. Yet again, I wonder if the bosses know that we actually ceased work pretty late this evening. Oh well, its the rescheduled "MEET THE BIG BOSS" session in the morning and full attendance is expected like the premeire of StarWar Episode One.

A matter of making an impression? Maybe, but I am not going to speculate. The timing could have been better planned especially when we have two different shift working. I can't understand why the session could not be plan two hours before the day shift call it a day and the night shift coming in early to attend the session together with the day shift.

Sometime its frustrating to be in such situation. I love my job but occasionally things just don't fit in right. Sometime things are not convincing at all but its the Military and we carry out orders first and question later (bit the bullet). When it come to work or instruction that are not convincing, I feel half-hearted or even annoyed about carrying it out, like a soldier gotta chiong at order even with a leopard tank pointing its barrel down the killing field. How the hell the soldier gonna question the order when he will either be maimed by the tank or worst, killed. I seriously support the notion of CONVINCING BEFORE CONDUCTING.

Its Friday and the last day of work for the week, just gonna make that final push for the week before R&R in the evening.

No comments: