Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Thousand Hand Guan Yin

Excuse me? I only have 2 hands and I'm not 千手观音...

Sigh. Next time I will not dare park in the Officer parking lot like I did today. Turn out having the "run the whole show" today. Pretty tired. Need more experience guys around to help out. Still got to thank whatever and whoever around today who assisted with the other little little matters of the day which could easily pile up and overwhelm Riccardo.

One day to go before the weekend. I just have to survive through Friday and be save by reinforcement of Monday. I wonder how people in the Empire will survive 10 years down the road with our shrinking population. Something got to be done....

Very sad today. "Dirty Laundry" are point out by people outside the "House". Very disappointed with quality of work. Very guilty for the poor leadership in the morning. Riccardo think he could have done a better job. Must remember....black on white is always right!!!

I am eagerly searching a guide book on how to be a Magician...

No comments: