Thursday, November 27, 2008

The right fact...

From Elvin Wu PC, father of 2 kids. From the mouth of a parent who is responsible for the well being of his children,

"When exercising, your immune system weakened. Virus would have higher chance of launching counter attack.
A more effective way of increasing body temperature is to eat porridge. Whenever I feel virus, I would eat a bowl of porridge."

Thanks for straightening out the facts. I actually do feel slightly worst at work today...most likely due to the run. Next time I'll go for hot food. Tom Yam soup??? I heard it work wonder for flu.

1 comment:

Elvin said...

Thanks, I thought you are going to prove me wrong. Should be happy or not happy? Anyway, I also just discovered the wonder of porridge recently.

Fish porridge with egg and some pepper should be good.

Singapore style Tom Yam contains lots of MSG. A light meal like porridge is finer. Pepper kills germs too. The hot porridge also let you sweat out your virus and force you to drink more water (H2O) and 100 plus (salt).