Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Poet Society

Perhaps the most eloquent and happy go lucky Encik I ever met in RSAF, his name is Encik Neo and he heads the RSAF Peace Prairie Detachment, Radio Coms Section. He sings, he smile and he write poems which even won him an International award! Ha ha, never knew what talent we got around us sometimes, isn't it? So today, I decided to share a poem he wrote about "Troubled"...

~~Troubled~~

Life is nothing but a suffering to me
After all these years of living
I have begun to see
The wicked, cunning, sinful side of human beings.

So quiet and calm is the sea
That's the place I'be longed to be
Let it washes away my sorrow and worries
and sets my troubled mind free.

and on a lighter note of life a local flavored poem of love and dating,

~~FIRST DATE~~

Remember our first date at the Changi Beach
I was attracted to your sweet smile and loving cheeks
Under the quiet, peaceful moonlit night
No other people were in sight

I hed you by the hand
And walked our way along the sand
It was then the world of two
For we could do the things we wanted to do

Your eyes closed, your lips moved
Just prompted me what to do
My mouth on yours and yours on mine
And we really enjoyed our good time.



Take note!!! Share the poem if you want to, I mean I can't stop you from copy and pasting the Poems into e-mails, forum and blogs. Please do remember to give credit to Encik Neo A.T who have generously shared his creation with me and allowed me to post on my blog for all to see.

2 comments:

Elvin said...

The time you are back in Singapore, we will have a primary school gathering at my new house. We have not decide on date but it is probably a weekend. Since your time in Singapore is limited, tell me which date and time your prefer: 22, 23, 29 or 30 Dec 07.

Unknown said...

any of the day will do!