Thursday, October 04, 2007

Megadeth-Hangar 18

Next to Gun and Roses "Sweet Child Of Mine", my next favorite Guitar Heroes 2 song will be Megadeth - "Hangar 18". Just love the opening guitar riffs which definitely will wake even the most sleepy minds up.



Sadly due to my work commitment, I have not been able to play Guitar Hero until yesterday when Lee drop by my place to pass me fried carrot cake Shirlene made. Never picked up a 5 button guitar before in his life so he took the opportunity to play Guitar Hero 2. Funny thing is earlier on before both of them came, I also though of playing Guitar Hero!!! My turn to play which turn out to be a bit of a let down. Ha ha...skill rusty already...so long never play. Could not even beat my second or third best score for most of the songs.

Anyway, I am right now eagerly awaiting the release of Guitar Hero III this month! Can't wait to play Rolling Stones "Paint It Black". Its the opening theme song of a pretty old War Drama "Tour Of Duty".

No comments: