Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cold Cold Wind and Rain

Wow, I woke up today and it was raining and raining could mean there will be no work for the day! Sadly, no phone call came in this morning for a base stand down and too bad, got to drive 21 miles to base in my Mazda Miata. It was around 30 degree celcius yesterday and within a day the cold front swept in to Dallas and the temperature drop 20 degree to 10 today. With the wind chill factor in, it feels like 5 degree. Weather forecast for this week will be Cold.

Ok, starting to sound like a weather reporter here. Sure hope I could wake up later tomorrow morning while snuggling in the comfort of my cozy bed. Last winter I slept like a hibernating bear everyday and the temperature now makes me wonder did winter came too soon? Ok keep it cool in Dallas and say bye bye to all those warm temperature. Time to bring out all the nice long sleeve clothes and fleece to wear and of course my 战袍,my leather jacket. I don't think there will be even few opportunity to wear black leather jacket in Singapore cause it will be crazy to look cool but sweat like hell in one.

WAAAAAHHHHLLLLLAAAUU....Sian ah....tomorrow have to wake up at 5.30pm and head to work place before 7.30... By the way, here is a very very funny to tears Youtube video about learning Hokkien. Be warned!!! The lesson is R-Rated and could be offensive to women and man.

No comments: