Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Heading back to Singapore for Holiday!

"Excuse me, may I have your attention please.... Will the real slim shady please stand up? I repeat, will the real slim shady please stand up? Err..We gonna have a problem.." -- Eminem

Got your attention? Hey! My fellow Singaporean brother and sis, friends and foes, I will be back for a 1 week short holiday from 19th December to 30th December. First to meet up all my friends back home, second to go on a one week binge eating and third which is most important, to meet mum and dad and sis and have Christmas Dinner together.

Air ticket is ready and I almost could not get the ticket for US domestic flights due to the peak holiday season. The air ticket must be really expensive at the moment but what gives? Its free!!! Ha ha...cost me 0.000000001% of the tax money (so is yours). Some said, why go back for such a short period? Might as well spend the leave travelling in USA? Well, I gonna save up before I head back, its been a more than a year of crazy spending and low savings, wanna be uncle scrooge for a while so that means no more travelling for now. The home trip still got to take it right? Otherwise the air ticket cost will go back to the government coffin (hmm...did I spell that correctly?), might as well come to my pocket mah.

Ho sei lah...Singapore here I come! Food glorious food!

No comments: