Monday, October 08, 2007

Absolute Fear, Absolute Dictatorship and total Brain-wash!

After a game of Scrabble with the guys yesterday night and exhausting my brain cells of all vocabulary plus a few rounds of wine, I am totally worn out. I just sat there in front of my PC and went around randomly click websites. Sat back and watched a video titled "Undercover In North Korea", it totally caught my attention and I couldn't believe the among of brain washing and absolute dictatorship the North Korea leader, Kim Jong Il had over his people! He is almost worshiped like a God. This is a must see video of life inside North Korea and its really shocking how powerful the voice and control of a single Dictator could Unified and Conform the mind of every one in this country, but was it just fear than respect and admiration?

No comments: