Friday, August 24, 2007

What I want to achieve for this 2 weeks.

Goals for this 2 weeks,

1) Practice and make perfect Gun and Roses "Sweet Child Of Mine" on Guitar Hero II.
2) Finish reading John Grisham "RainMaker".
3) Design Advance War Dual Strike wallpaper.
4) Buy and melon.
5) Make a simple cake or cookies.

The toughest one will be "Sweet Child Of Mine" on Guitar Hero II, I still have a hard time playing the fast notes in the middle of the song. I guess if I am able to play the starting notes, I should have not problem with the fast notes if only I just keep on playing it.

Making a cake is something I always wanted to try. Ok I should say bake. Since I got a oven and have recently brought 2 dozen of egg, I thought I should try making some simple cake or cookies.

I have downloaded couple of pictures of COs from my favorite Nintendo DS Lite game, Advance War Dual Strike. Just need to find a spark of creative inspiration to sort them out and makeall the pictures into a desktop wallpaper.

And finally, I have already started on John Grisham "Rainmaker", its a wonderful read about going against the big corporation in the court room. The Robin hood of law. Hope to get some inspiration from this book. Yup, I hope I have a full day of doing nothing and just sitting at the Balcony reading the book.

Lastly, Melon. Its summer and melon is really juicy!

No comments: