Friday, May 15, 2009

School's Out For Summer!!!

Except that its summer all year round in Singapore but for completing my last exam for the semester, I felt like singing out loud Alice Cooper "School's Out". I confirm pass, just a matter of scores that will be achieved. Well this would summer holiday will be all bout Anime, Gundam modeling, learning the stock market, catching up with friends, diving, Guitar Heroes and maybe trying out wakeboarding. Hmm...too greedy with that 2 months of time I got? Maybe.... but come July when school starts again, I will be greatly deprived from the entertainment when the brain hit the books again. Better cure the hunger for entertainment now. Hahaha.

Now I realize how precious time is. For the past 5 months, its just engineering books here and aerodynamics there. No time for games except ironically during my examination leave period, I actually got lots of time to catch up on the Claymore and Darker Than Black anime. Haha...almost watching them every day while preping for the boring exam. Proudly completed Claymore and left with 5 episode for Darker than Black.


I specially like to recommend "Darker Than Black". Think X-men, combine with assassination plot, a mysterious syndicate, end of world scenario and a Japan anime setting. I don't wanna advocate piracy on my blog but you should download a few episode using bittorrent, watch it and you be hooked. Nothing too cutey about the anime, just very dark and suspense.

No comments: