Thursday, May 07, 2009

On leave from 6th to 17th May

My buckets are full and its time to empty the load with a break from 6th to 17th May. Replacing it will be knowledge and skills essential for next week examination. I tell you, school is easier than work. At less I only due with facts and figures in text books and notes. Work, you got to deal with constant changes (for good and bad), human beings and worst of all...human emotions. Than you have to ensure you got a good radar above your head, to have good SA or Situation Awareness. Next you got to have very very good tolerance of bullshits. Sometime I felt like taking a gun and shoot someone (don't worry, I said it in metaphoric sense), but the angels in my head always tell me "Hey bro, don't do it man...don't blow up...you will just loss everything you had worked hard for". Yah...thats right, even if decision and action are beyond my control, I just got to keep my cool and press on with life isn't it? Why waste the energy in anger when it can probably channel to something more productive and fun like for example throwing my mobile phone across to room and observe how it self destruct :)

Oh boy, I love the break... I can study, I can write nonsense in this blog, I can plan my life... I can sleep late... I can meet up my fellow classmate and old friends and they are really getting old literally. Here married, there married some even got 2 kids, fulfilling their national duties. Fortune teller said the month of May, I will meet someone who will be my future wife. Ahhahaahahahahahahah..... I am laughing, seriously...the money I spend, so far nothing predicted happens. Or could it be the "assignment" he instructed me to do that prevent all this bad things from happening which eventually reshaped my future of good things?

Skeptical of the arcane art of fortune telling I am. Keep my finger crossed and I shall see what other prophecy comes true in the coming days.

No comments: