Saturday, September 08, 2007

New Advance War Dual Strike Wallpaper

Wow wow we wa!!! Its Friday! I manage to achieve some of the plans I planned 2 weeks ago (What kinda English is this??? kekeke). For a start, I did improve a bit on "Sweet Child Of Mine" on Guitar Heroes but still could not make perfect the song even though I practice. I only into Chapter 3 of the book "Rainmaker". I forgot to buy a melon. So for this 3 plans, I say its only 50% completed.

What I did achieve was making a Chocolate cake which taste pretty good for a first timer baker and YES! I did complete the Advance War Dual Strike Wallpaper!!!


Yet again, I am torn between 3 choice of desktop wallpaper. Which one you guys like? Next up will be Wallpaper of my recent trip to Houston and Corpus Christi with Ah Chan, Ricky, Munkit and Shirlene.

This week, I stick to Guitar Hero practicing, reading 'Rainmaker' and instead of Melon, I make a big pot of Chrysanthemum tea. Oh yeah, still sourcing for Motherboard, Processor, Graphic card and DVD drive for my PC project.

No comments: