Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yellowstone National Park Day 3

Yellowstone National Park is not all just about the famous Geysers and Hotspring. Its one of the places in the world where the Geothermal features, Trees, Forest, River, Waterfall and Canyon all contain within an area no larger than Dallas County. It just take a day (providing you did not stop at all) of driving around the 'Grand Loop' to experience the sight of all this natural feature and the different wild life in the National Park. Best moment of my time in Yellowstone National Park is taking a dip and swim in a river. Its the junction between the cold Garnier River and the hot spring Boiling River. Day 3 is the first time I come face to face with a water fall, dip my leg in a river to cool myself down and stand half way between the Equator and the North Pole.

Ok its been a while since I last upload the tons of pictures from Yellowstone National Park. Got a some spare time tonight to work on it. Click the picture below to access the photo album.



Still awaiting my GeForce Graphic Card and Lightscribe DVD Burner to arrive via UPS. Once I got this last 2 item in my list, I will start assembling my first "Build From Scratch" desktop. This PC Project will be feature in my weekend blog. Stay tune. for either a smoky fiery burn out when I press the power button or the fast and furious desktop I ever built when I press the power button this weekend.

No comments: