Monday, September 17, 2007

Look at what my sis got for me!!!

I brought for my sis a US$200 Oakley Sunglass and in return, after hearing my sorrowful story of lost wallet and winnings, she got for me all this!!! Thanks to Garfield for taking the trouble to haul the stuff back to Dallas after his home trip. Always nice to accept gift from afar.

Beijing 2008 Official Olympic T-Shirt!!! Plus lots of other stuff!



A leather wallet from RENOMA! Finally I can stop using that BillaBong wallet that I have been using for a month. Just can't get use to anything but leather in the pocket.



B&H Capsule a.k.a 排毒美艳宝. Detoxification pills that I regularly took and so far I have not fallen sick at all. Detoxification is important to the human body and as we age, our body is less efficient at getting rid of bodily waste. Thats went external intervention, like the B&H Capsule come into handy.


A Italian PANERAI watch!!! Ok, I did not lost a watch but this is real good stuff. A fully mechanical watch, automatic (no battery needed) and quite funky looking. Wish the strap was leather but HEY! Its still a cool watch to wear! I got a old Seiko watch brought by mum and now a PANERAI watch from my sis.


I like how the spring winder on the right is lock in place by a lever, the Sun and the Moon dial and the rotating golden gizmo in the center telling you that the watch is alive.


Now for a bit of English lesson (extracted from Wikipedia),

CANNON FODDER -
is an informal term for military personnel who are regarded or treated as expendable in the face of enemy fire. The term is generally used in situations where soldiers are forced to deliberately fight against hopeless odds (with the foreknowledge that they will suffer extremely high casualties) in an effort to achieve a strategic goal. An example is the trench warfare in World War I. The term may also be used (somewhat pejoratively) to differentiate infantry from other forces (such as artillery, air force or the navy), who generally have a much higher survival rate.

BITCH - is a term for the female of a canine species in general. It is also frequently used as an offensive term for a woman, taken to mean that she is malicious, spiteful, domineering, intrusive, or unpleasant.


No comments: