Saturday, September 15, 2007

3 AM on a Saturday Morning

Its 3am, its Saturday and its the weekend. Somehow I am still at Base, a place I use to dread coming to for the past few days for really mysterious reason. Somehow work seems to be much more enjoyable today. To be honest nothing is wrong with work at all and I wonder why I complain so much silently for the past few days. Today is a good day. I think positive for just today and lots of things good things happen. Work pace is comfortable, the weather is cooling, the job is smooth flowing with no screw-ups.


Come to think of it, its the lost in motivation that create all the negativity in me. I stopped motivating myself at work and stopped doing satisfying things to fuel the motivation level. Well, its the worst kind of feeling man. Recalling in the past when I am was in some kind of jam, I was performing much better at work, more zest and vigor. What an irony.... When the going get tough, the tough get going but now... life is good, I got good salary, extra S$2000++ allowance, staying in the United States, oppurtunity to go to places in US I could only dream of in the past and nice places to go shopping. That much of luxury...


Well well. Looking back, as a 3SG and 2SG, I was much much better and full of Energy. Attitude, perspective of my career, ambitious and stuff. Just looking at my Junior right now who is a 2SG, I felt like looking at a mirror of myself long time ago. I NEED TO GET THAT KINDA ENERGY BACK! Damn... Losing steam? I think so...


Yes...there are people who screw me up at work for no reason and I am of course really piss off about it. Almost to a point of that if I got a gun, he/she ought to get shot. This people make me sick of the workplace sometime. What kinda example are they setting especially when they are so senior already? I also don't remember Senior should be complaining to management about the performance of Junior. Its a good thing that my immediate colleagues are all good character characters else I think my working spirit will be completely torn apart.

Its the weekend again. Plan to watch Band Of Brothers at home and also assemble my desktop build from "raw material" purchase mainly from Newegg.com and Fry's Electronic.

No comments: